Sunday, March 22, 2009

Razzauti, Roman and Rahab

So I wandered through a couple galleries in Lahaina while I relaxed on Spring Break... I really enjoyed the work of Andrea Razzauti. I'm inspired by his refined drawings and beautiful colours. His work is on display in the Lahaina Galleries (there's a sister one here in San Francisco). This is his "In Toscana".

I also enjoyed another artist's work on display next door at Sargents and was inspired by his story: Roman Czerwinski.

Now back to my thesis! Here's a couple of conceptual thumbnails for my book which is in progress...

No comments:

Images Digitally Watermarked by Digimarc | Get More Information on How to Digitally Watermark ImagesImages on the website have been digitally watermarked with ownership and usage information. Digimarc and the Digimarc logo are registered trademarks of Digimarc Corporation. The "Digimarc-Enabled" Web Button is a trademark of Digimarc Corporation, used with permission.